The Knights of Columbus Council 4131 was formed on November 1, 1955, in Craig, Colorado. The council meets on the second and fourth Thursday of each month.
A Brief History of our Coucil:
- The first major Degrees were held on September 21, 1979. Several have been held since.
- Twenty five year pins were given to all charter members on May 22, 1980.
- A Tootsie Roll Drive has been held each October since 1972. The proceeds are donated locally.
- Council 4131, received the Star Council Award for the first time on June 30, 1982. This award is for meeting all requirements of the order.
- The Council has held two State Conventions, on in 1959 and again in 1989.
- The Knights sponsor the Parish picnic yearly and honor all Mothers with a Mother’s Day Breakfast. We are in solidarity with our parish Priest.
- On January 26, 2006 we celebrated our 50th anniversary. Dinner was catered by OP’s of Craig, and we honored the two remaining charter members. Fifty year membership pins were given the two Knights.
We welcome all new members to this great organization!
2nd Thursday—Business Meeting (6:30pm)
4th Thursday—Social Meeting (6:30pm)