Ladies’ Guild Women’s Group
The parish of St. Ignatius may be smaller than others, but we are a parish family dedicated to our community.
Here is a list of some of the things the Women’s group does. We don’t meet on a regular basis, but call everyone together when the need arises. If you would like to join and be a part of this ministry, the contact information is below.
- Prayer chain
- Meals for the sick and needy
- Organize and help provide food for Sunday coffee and goodies
- Organize and prepare funeral meals
- We do a major cleaning of the church and hall a couple times a year
- Provide Christmas care packages for our college students
- We buy gifts and prepare a reception for our graduating seniors
- We do fund raisers to keep money in our account (yard sales, raffles)
- We help out in any way we can when someone is in need (cards, food, gas, money)
- We provide plants and flowers for the church (holidays, etc.)